"Remove head from sphincter. Then drive!" - 10 Things I Hate About You

Monday, September 24, 2007

LIAR!!!!!!!!!






Alright, so I failed...miserably at the food stamp challenge! =( I just couldn't do it. The idea of Ramen and water for 7 whole days...ugh! Plus, I'm already extremely poor and have a wonderful boyfriend who sprung for all of my meals this past week! So, I guess...technically I was able to eat without spending any money on food at all this past week! =P I know, I know...that's against the rules! =( Bad Erin! Sorry guys...my motivation to commit to this project was non-existent!




Let's see...what else can I tell you about? My Mom is having a garage sale. The last time she did one was probably close to 10 years ago, so I'm sure you can imagine the amount of crap that has been collected...we were quite the busy bees this weekend. I drove up to Eau Claire on Friday to help her organize and price stuff and actually stayed until this morning. UGH! All I have to say, is, when I actually do get a garage, I'm never having a sale in it...it's all going to Goodwill or the trash...what a pain in the butt! Who knew ugly trivets and board games would be so hard to price?! Minimalists sure have the right idea!




Amanda and Jim are coming to visit soon. I'm very excited...haven't seen either one of them since they got married two years ago. Jim, remember to pack some allergy pills...Lucy likes to cuddle!



Amanda, Jim and I at their wedding (duh!)





Lucy 'the goose'
Ok...that's about all for my boring life right now...it is sooooo time to go home now! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home