"Remove head from sphincter. Then drive!" - 10 Things I Hate About You

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaack!

This is going to be an extremely short entry as I'm sitting at work, 20 minutes past 5 waiting for Evan to pick me up, so we can go pick my car up from getting a tune-up, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am back from Thailand and I had an amazing time! There are definitley lots of stories and probably even more pictures that I will soon put on here. But, in the meantime, I hope that you are all happy and healthy and I will write again very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Reed said...

Oooo! I'm jealous! Was it as wonderful as you remembered? It's funny how my memory of it is that it is a perfect place. I guess it's because I lived there so long ago. I can't wait to read about where you went and what you did! Welcome back!

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home