"Remove head from sphincter. Then drive!" - 10 Things I Hate About You

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jumpin on the Wagon


Alright, so yup...jumped on the wagon, just like everybody else...but I figured this would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone, even when life is crazy AND give me a better reason to waste time at work! =) Seriously though, I've started reading a lot of my friends blogs and I love that I'm able to keep in touch with people without actually having to keep in touch. Alright alright, quite the copout, I know. Not usually the normal healthy human being's form of communication, but in this crazy and busy day and age, it seems to be workin. So, I'll try to keep up with this thing, however, if it's anything like my diary in 4th grade, it might just have a few entries and then a whole lot of nothing...but hey, at least you'll know who I have a crush on! (LOL, funny joke, reverting back to my "I love..." entries in my 4th grade diary with the little teddy bear lock that anybody with a little ingenuity and a bobby pin could break into, but hey, it was 'topsecret' to me).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a screwball!
xoxox
Cheryl

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Jamie said...

Welcome to Blog world! Can't wait to hear what you're up to. I too like to keep in touch by just reading so don't feel bad that you actually said it outloud. All the rest of us were thinking it but just don't have the guts to say it! See ya on the blog.

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home